Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 08:43 AM   #30
pandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Ya know I could expect uninformed comments like this from those who have little knowledge or experience in the horse racing game. But I find comments made like this by someone who’s been in the game for such a long time very disappointing. Although I find them rather novice, you my friend apparently no idea what your assumptions signify.

I’ve been playing the HK circuit now going into my 6th year. I personally find it invigorating and refreshing especially when compared to State-side racing. Everything about it is as far as I’m concerned a horse player’s dream, come true. I’m not going reiterate all of the positive aspects of their product. It’s really unnecessary considering the handle that their patrons produce. In fact, I would wager that a typical single day’s 10 race card at Sha Tin would generate a larger handle than Mountaineer could produce in an entire year (even they raced every day of the week). Why does anyone suppose a guy like Benter would even venture into that sort of gambling environment to begin with?

I’ll just add a few facts to perhaps enlighten those who might be interested:
1) They very few Maiden (Griffin) type races
2) They have no Claiming or Allowance type races – mostly Handicaps
3) They don’t race for the purpose of breeding. They race for the sake of racing – period.
4) They do have very strict regulations and enforcement by offering transparency at every level.
5) They don’t permit the use of drugs on race day entries.
6) The stock has to prove themselves time and again in race trials before they’re permitted to compete.
7) Etc, Etc

Does Hong Kong pps have running lines? Give us an idea of how the past performances look.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)