Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 07:39 PM   #46
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You still haven't answered my question. I doubt you ever will because it doesn't fit your agenda

How many of these deaths racked up to C19 didn't involve the virus + complications ?

If the deaths involved cancer patients, diabetics etc, the numbers are fiction

And you know it
Your same objections may apply to all infectious diseases. Sure it has tio be verified in all cases, but throughout the world medical professionals tend to be correct than crackpots of your political agenda.

The deaths at Elmhurst hospital in Queens NYC, requiring refrigerated trucks to store and remove the bodies was not enough of a miscalculation to deny the seriousness of covid-19. You tell me percentage-wise, what should this be...

Coronavirus Cases:
Deaths:

Our first death was Feb 29th. I have never experienced any seasonal flu that killed and hospitalized so many, so rapidly.

Tell me how should the fatality number above be adjusted? Is it off by 5% or 50%? But consider it is off the other way first....

US coronavirus death count likely an underestimate. Here's why
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/healt...ner/index.html

This could be especially true because the reporting data can lag by an average of one to two weeks, according to the latest guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's.

'What we are seeing is a tip of an iceberg'

When it comes to an accurate count of Covid-19 deaths in the US, "we really are just seeing the tip of the iceberg and a lot of it has to do with the tests we have available," Dr. Panagis Galiatsatos, a pulmonary and critical care physician on the front lines at Johns Hopkins Medicine in Baltimore, said Monday morning.

And

28,000 Missing Deaths:
Tracking the True Toll of the Coronavirus Crisis

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ng-deaths.html
At least 28,000 more people have died during the coronavirus pandemic over the last month than the official Covid-19 death counts report, a review of mortality data in 11 countries shows — providing a clearer, if still incomplete, picture of the toll of the crisis.

In the last month, far more people died in these countries than in previous years, The New York Times found. The totals include deaths from Covid-19 as well as those from other causes, likely including people who could not be treated as hospitals became overwhelmed.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)