Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 05:15 PM   #44
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You are proposing incompetence in data collection. And are implying all previous scientific studies have similar DIFFICULTIES.

Ok I agree. But I would rather at this ppint believe the world's experts reasoned conclusions rather than a bunch of right wing paranoid amateur crackpots denying the basics of epidemiology.

All the data is from John's Hopkins., the CDC, the WHO,and others who do this for a living. Rather than a bunch of paranoid horse players and gamblers trying to re-do the laws of the universe to their own liking.......

Meanwhile....

Sweden has nearly 10 times the number of COVID-19-related deaths than its Nordic neighbors. Here's where it went wrong.
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...erently-2020-4

Sweden: 600,000 Coronavirus Infections In Stockholm By May 1, Model Estimates
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidni.../#48233d3178d6
You still haven't answered my question. I doubt you ever will because it doesn't fit your agenda

How many of these deaths racked up to C19 didn't involve the virus + complications ?

If the deaths involved cancer patients, diabetics etc, the numbers are fiction

And you know it
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 04-22-2020 at 05:16 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)