Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 05:02 PM   #15
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am sorry I took you off ignore. Look at my earlier post #5. A graph indicating per 1 million people just as you are bitching incorrectly about.

They are fooling atoned with the discredited "herd immunity" that the UK tried, put Boris in the ICU, and gave up rather quickly.

Shove your rightie bias where the sun don't shine, but first learn reading comprehension.
I post factual data...look it up smart guy. I question any of your leftist graphs or any other political post you make. I do know one thing for sure, you are dead wrong about Sweden. I did in fact quote an error with numbers, their rate is 1482 per 1 million. I was looking at the recovery column. None-the-less that's 1000 fewer cases per million than the US. The gist of the leftist media comparison of the two was to demonstrate how poorly Sweden is doing having not had a stay-inside policy compared with this country.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)