Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:41 AM   #13
PaceMasterT

It sure wasn't a good look because he didn't get a ride like he was in there to get a "piece of it". I don't think you could have planned it any better. Come down on Hofburg then crazily shoot the gap outward between the 4 horses that broke better than you impeding Tenfold and then Noble Indy (not much, but both had to alter course and both were even with Justify until Restoring Hope shot up and through). Then, box in the one presser that got good position and settled behind Justify so that he became a victim of Justify slowing down the pace (23.37 24.74 25.10) without being able to move out and push the issue. When it was happening, I was thinking "what is this horse racing or hockey?"
That being said I don't know if it really mattered because none of these horses wanted anything to do with going out early with Justify and they all were pretty much able to settle into their comfortable positions. Bravazo was in position to go on with Justify and had used that style a couple times before, but Luis Saez elected to rate just behind Justify and not try to stay on his outside.
PaceMasterT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)