Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 10:12 PM   #29
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
I wore Dolphins for six years in the 80's. Not that it qualifies my opinion as any better than all the arm chairs like you arguing about it here.

But the thing about most of the people I served with was that other than busting balls of the guys living on targets, we didn't much discuss anyone's sexuality.

It would have seemed somewhat odd in that environment.
No, but then none were wearing women's clothes, taking female hormones, or trying to grow breasts either, I bet.

All that stuff is for another place and time. Not when you're in the military. It's not a game, and it's not a social experiment. We owe it to our soldiers to take care of their mental problems which are caused by their jobs, but even those mental problems are likely good reason to discharge that person from their job. Mental problems of any other sort, like feeling like the sex your not, or the race you're not, or a species you are not, are definitely good reason to be discharged.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most