Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 04:20 PM   #51
johnhannibalsmith

The guy has about hundred million ways to help make a difference fighting for the cause that he seems to believe in so vehemently when it comes to drawing attention to himself and engaging in symbolic silliness. But, no. Granted, I don't pay much attention to football and barely even know who the guy is, but I haven't read much about how he has actually used his vast resources and position of influence to advance this major problem in the general direction of a solution. Does he really think that this is any kind of help? Compared to what he could conceivably do that might could be productive? Do we really need some knucklehead "raising awareness" about a topic that you couldn't avoid if you went to another solar system? Fine, sit down. But, you might as well shut the **** up while you're there if you of all people can't bring more to the table than the same statements you can hear from 1,000 people a day in cities all across the country. Do something if it means that much to you and no, simply "raising awareness" doesn't count.

-Robert James Smith, 1989

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)