Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 10:09 PM   #22
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombsAway Bob

Date: May 4, 2008 10:46 AMSubject: document.write(MySpace.Util.applyWBRToHTML("How many more horses and jockeys need to die!!!!", {frequency: 5}));How many more horses and jockeys need to die!!!! Body: I haven't watched a race since they hauled me off in handcuffs at churchill downs! In my book I tell a story about my experience with Lucas and Cape Town In the Derby, that he was going bad before the Florida Derby and Wayne ran him in the Bluegrass and right back in the Derby! I told Bailey before the Derby be carefull He got beet 35 legnths and never ran again! Bailey is a commentater who knows whats going on and Stevens, with riders cheating the scales and watching other riders die, and about trainers like Lucas who for there own gratification put these animals through this! They through me out the game and they are making a living watching horses and riders die!!!!! I asked both to before derby gary the day of the derby talk about the issues in my book both declined!! I don't have it in me to fight any longer when nobody seems to care! They say one monkey won't stop no show I thought when I started this I could get a whole zoo behind me obviously I was wrong and the show goes on as always! I sacrificed everything to right this story I think I will take my toys and play elsewhere!!! I went to New York and sat with Lester Holt on The Today show on the morning of the Derby, did a whole piece then they told me they couldn't do it that day it would run today they lied again God Bless al l of you who supported me but most of all I pray for the next HORSE
AND JOCKEY WHO WILL GIVE THERE LIVES FOR THE SPORT OF KINGS!!!
So, the guy is trying to make a point about the sport and all you care about is his GD grammer. GROW UP. No one ever said that jocks were college educated. All they are are guys and gals who ride their ass off every damn day to make a living and you take a cheap shot about the guys grammer. Are you a grammertician?? oops sorry, you may not know what that means.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)