Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:52 PM   #55
Cardus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I've been doing this for 10 plus years. Members come and go all the time. My web stats indicate this board is still gaining in popularity even after 11 years and even with the current claims that the sport itself is "dying."

If certain members feel the need to leave, that's really beyond my control. I do everything in my power to prevent that from happening, but I also have to maintain a fairly open board where people can feel free to comment.

People are criticized here all the time. I know you think there is a "clique" here...you aren't the only one...but people who are considered part of that "clique" such as the little guy, cj, and others, are routinely criticized here on this board...The crap that has been thrown their way, I'm sure you would consider it an "attack" if it were thrown your way. TLG has taken loads of crap on here for his on-air style, his handicapping abilities, his association with Beyer...you name it...

cj's numbers have been criticized multiple times by folks who don't believe in using figures to evaluate a horse, and he himself has been criticized for his style on this board.

People see what they want to see, and believe what they want to believe. I can't change that.
I take solace from this post, PA. Thanks.

Routinely, I feel belittled and diminished after posting here at the end of each day.

This gives me the inspiration to continue contributing.
Cardus is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)