Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #255
proximity

no extra points at harrahs but sack o subs WILL have rolls, right?

ok poker fans, continuing with the ATLANTIC CITY trip where we went 1-1 and netted a $60 loss in the first day of action.

day number two finds us up early and ready to head over to HARRAH'S to see if we can get more total rewards points there. (it's the same)

I jump on a list for 2/4 limit and, after a short walk, return to find that the game's ready to go and ALL THE SEATS ARE ASSIGNED!!

approximate bravo:

ken (seat 1)
marge (seat 2)
proximity
Joshua (seat 3)
Curtis (seat 4)
Christopher (seat 5)
joy (seat 6)
Jason (seat 7)
juan (seat 8)
Gertrude (seat 10)

ok? uhh??? I guess i'll take the nine seat then!!!!

this is a new phenomenon for me on our poker tour and a couple hours later i'll drive back to bally's thinking it was all a set up.

with top pair, solid kicker I immediately lose twice to limped aces and once to limped kings.

with ax I flop an ace from the big blind but get outkicked.

I lose with 77 three (or was it four?) times and miss two four flushes from the blinds.

with KQ in the small blind a flop of JTX bricks out and when the small blind comes around again THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENS!

as usual in 2017 EVERYTHING is going wrong.

eventually about 150 minutes in I FINALLY win a hand when I 3 bet JJ preflop and knock out the remaining queens who sigh after a flop of QQX.

77 finally wins for me when I flop a set.... but that's it.

AQ flops an ace and loses, KK loses like it usually does for me, and a turned flush is overtaken on the river by a boat.

with AsKs I raise and get heads up.

I flop an ace and two spades...... and still lose the hand.

under the gun I raise AA and once again lose to Q9. at least this Q9 is suited (unlike the gutshot I lost to at penn national) but I've had enough and go back to bally's to get a sandwich at sack o subs.

but on a busy Friday night in atlantic city sack o subs is OUT OF ROLLS.

I wait, and I wait, and I wait, and I wait and seventeen minutes later my (cold, lol) meatball sub is finally ready!

thank you for reading!!

game -149 (2/4 lim)
year -2527 (50-58)
promo 0 (695)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement