Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 12:17 AM   #18
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
actually not at all. if memory serves me correctly the price of oil per barrel was just under $25 about 19 months ago, it is now around $50. the price of 6by6 tomato's are twice as much today than they were a year ago. canned goods are all up a minimum of 20%.

now as far as your skepticism goes, i called Donald Trump the next president about a year ago right on this board. i also called Trump close in Massachusetts even though he got blown out here, i suspect there was a lot of chicanery going on in the count of the votes there. now to go one step further i called the New England Patriots a living lock as well for the superbowl. not to sure how they won the game but they did get the W.

so as you can see i don't take my living locks very lightly. from where i am sitting i don't think you have any business not paying attention to my statements and its time you get your head in line with what i am preaching.

of course you can choose not to pay attention. just for my other doubter here, the penny stock that i gave out right on this board is still in a very big profit range from where i initially posted it. this one even i admit is quite unusual because stocks of this nature generally fall under the category of pump and dump, and this one isn't.
Food inflation is less than overall inflation over the past year. I'd post a link, but I'm pretty sure you don't care since you can post drivel like "canned goods are all up a minimum of 20%" without blinking an eye.

And if we are expanding the time frame for energy from a year, why stop at 19 months? Less than 36 months ago, WTI was well over $100/barrel. Funny how time frames matter. You said one year. I responded to your obviously erroneous statement.

Maybe you're just better at seeing the future than remembering the past.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)