Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 09:39 AM   #2261
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

My official FONT is gonna be comic sans from now on. I know it's so 2000's but it's just so damn friendly, easy to read - and non-confrontational--I like it.

So what are we horse players supposed to now--like....talk to our families?

My daughter--who works at a movie theater when she isn't attending college, says Christmas Day is one of the busiest days of the year. What people will do to avoid having to talk to one another....ya know? Yet they'll jump on their I-Pads and yak away for hours.

One thing before I forget...watch your email carefully now. Earlier I received an email from what for all the world looked to be from the US Postal Service..saying they had a package that was undeliverable, and needed attn.
Before I could click on it--Malwarebytes popped up with a warning saying it was in fact NOT from the US POSTAL SERVICE. I don't know what it was, but I think Malware Bytes may have saved me a headache, at least. It went in to quarantine--later to be deleted--good job, Malwarebytes.

Was looking at a website a little while ago--very interesting, about Roulette actually. I don't play, but there was some info about the "Gamblers Fallacy"

Now...this is just common sense.....if in roulette, the white ball lands on red 12 times in a row--right in front of your eyes---what does every electron and neutron connector flashing signal currents in your brain---scream out?
It screams BLACK! IT'S DUE! BLACK IS DUE!

Turns out Black is NOT due. That's the very reason so many people fail at Mathematics. It's not just a new, foreign language...it's an entirely new mindset. Either go along with the program early in life..or branch off into the sea of Philosophers & Historians. Hillary has a History Degree.

Anyway...back on point....this is from http://www.kanzen.com/betting.html

"First, bet against the outcome, that is, if Black comes up bet Red, if Red comes up bet Black. Bet every spin. Do the same with ODD/EVEN and HIGH/LOW, simultaneously.

Then, using the same list of outcomes, do the opposite. Bet with the outcome, that is, if Black comes up bet Black. Keep betting Black until Red comes up then bet Red until Black comes up and so on. Bet every spin. Do the same with ODD/EVEN and HIGH/LOW, simultaneously.

Compare the two results. You should find the results to show little difference in profit and loss between the two methods. If you try the same test on different lists of outcomes, you should find that the profit fluctuates: sometimes betting against the outcome is profitable and sometimes it is profitable when betting with the outcome."

His point is...the spin of a roulette wheel, the roll of a pair of dice...any sequential event--has NOTHING to with the previous or next event in the sequence.

My Daddy told me NOT to pursue that degree in Quantum Physics from Stanford...that it would be a complete waste of time...

Turns out he was right, since Stanford wouldn't accept anyone without a High School Diploma, nor bus fare to get there.

BTW....that red-black expectation-thing....THAT'S the gambler's fallacy

Only Laurel going today....one Maiden looks interesting & fits the "2nd-time-starter" method

4TH LAKI 20-1 ---nice workout, looks prepped and ready

also taking a flyer on a Tri box keying up Lake with three others

And---a late p-3 ...I'm tellin ya, you all are going to love this new EXOTIC program

Have a good one everybody--I I offended anyone--believe me when I say, it was intentional 🎳 ⛳ 🚵 🚴 🏁 🏇 🏆 🎿 🏂 🏊 🏄 🎣
-Greg

Attached Images
File Type: jpg LAUREL LATE PICK3.jpg (91.4 KB, 103 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most