Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 07:19 PM   #197
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I'd genuinely like to hear how liking her on the 20th translates to being a fan today, three bad starts later.
Hey CJ, welcome back sir.

Sure. Looking at her return to racing in 2016, she peaked on March 31st, when she was hung out 4w of 4 in a 4h duel, showed good heart (for a double digit lifetime maiden) to EARN 2nd and earned a 49 Beyer figure that day.

The best dirt figure/wet dirt figure in the field today was a 52/47, so her best puts her right in it.

Fast forward:

Dec 9th, flashed some speed off layoff, throw race out, needed it.

Jan 6th, improved run. Here's why: broke out, had to be straightened by jock. Hustled and made up 1 in q1 (spent energy). Then, jock had her under a hold as he looked scared to go on the far turn, then the hole closed at the 5/16, idled for a 1/16, was set down and finished with good energy.

Jan 20th, I personally don't count the TWO TURN route against her, see her as a sprinter. Easygoer89 was close, I loved her in her next start, not Jan 20th. I felt she was ready to pop and cycling up.

Feb 17th, I bet her. The pace was a joke, 71 (TFUS) Q1. 70 the rest of the way. So, the flow was even. She kept improving the whole way.

Mar 12, I bet her again/used her again in Picks. Her right end hit the gate and then PP4 was smashed and in return bumped her hard, she was off slow and the jock over reacted, pumping to death to catch stride and to hold ground well in the 1st quarter. She was taken wide for no reason into the clubhouse turn, chased wide in Q2 and then kept on solidly in the lane, evidenced also by TFUS figs of 26 45 52 52

So, to recap, many hidden trip notes. Liked her just 2 back a lot, followed her back in last. She was a victim at the start in last. Is facing the worst bunch of pacers, cough cough, trotters, cough, maiden claimers you could ever find and got an EXTRA furlong to suck up in.

Last edited by EMD4ME; 04-06-2017 at 07:20 PM.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)