Thread: HSH Software
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 08:03 PM   #65
Partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
Thank you for your comment.....

Signing up for JCapper and HSH is very easy.....

Then you could tell your own story......
I might be missing something here but in my opinion, I don't think banning MjkeSal was the right thing to do. However, It's your board and you can do as you please even if in my opinion, you're actions were somewhat dictatorial.
The provocation from both parties did not help either.

This is a forum type of bulletin board where everyone's opinion should be heard. The way I see it, there's nothing wrong when someone voices a negative opinion about a product that didn't work for him. From what I'm led to believe, He spent a tidy sum for the software and was dissatisfied with it. When he went to sell it, the provider imposed a penalty on him for a transfer of the license to another party. That to me is like trying to get blood from a stone and adding insult to injury.
I believe there's quite a bit of partiality towards your advertiser here. I completely understand, money talks and BS walks. Additionally,and evidently, your personalities are clashing. I guess you can't mix oil and water.

I suggest that those that want to hear only posiitve things should buy a "yes" machine and listen it all day long.

Mike has helped quite a few people on the Handfast segment of the board, I think you should cut him some slack.

Last edited by Partsnut; 09-04-2020 at 08:05 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most