Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #55
Stillriledup
Veteran

Here's a question for all you politicos. Is it possible, however remote it may be, that The POTUS is just a puppet and is just doing what he's told to do? The reason i say this is because many who wanted Romney to win are all about bashing Obama, but i can't imagine that if romney had won, he would have swept in and made things better....maybe he would have made things different, but better? I can't buy it....seems like we would have an entire new set of problems and there would be "i hate Romney" threads while all the Obama supporters would be saying that you made your bed with this slimeball, so lie in it.

Maybe the office of the President is just poisoned and no matter who's in office, the country won't be run with YOU in mind. It won't be run FOR you, it will be run for THEM and you'll just be an afterthought.

If the new guy (or gal) comes in in 2016 and its SSDD, we might have to revisit whether or not all these problems are actually Obama's fault or they're going to continue the rest of our lives regardless of who's in office.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most