Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL,2018
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 11:43 PM   #60
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Three casual picks for Sunday

Patriots -7 over Lions.When Bill Bellichik gets bitch slapped, there are immediate consequences.Especially for the following week's opponent.

Cardinals +6 over the Bears.Bears are better than last year but they also played 2 gruelling games in a row.They should win but Arizona could get some garbage time points at the end to cover.

Vikings-Bills .Minnesota is a 16 1/2 point favorite with a 40 O/U,which means the Bills can't score more than 11 points for the under number to happen.The Bills aren't THAT bad.Take the over.
Every once in a while the Patriots get dominated.But after tonight's manhandling by the Lions,of all teams, and the fact that's it's happened in back to back games-definitely a first in the Brady-Bellichik era- begs the question:is this the end of the Patriot era?Their only victory was a rather listless win over a mediocre Texans team, and tonight they couldn't move the ball whereas Detroit, a notoriously bad running team, was picking up 6,7 and 8 yard runs by the bushel.Next week's game against Miami at home will be a big one,since the Dolphins are 3-0 and a Patriot loss would put them 3 games behind.

Buffalo going on the road and crushing the Vikings is so far the upset of the year.Didn't see that coming and didn't get the over.And Arizona lost but at least they covered.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement