Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL,2018
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 11:48 PM   #51
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Thursday Night Football is upon us again for the last game of summer. (Autumn begins on Saturday).Tonight the New York Jets travel to Cleveland to play the the Browns.The numbers as I write this is Cleveland by 3 with an O/U of 41.
The mantra on the Browns is that they've got a lot of good young talent and they'll improve and compete better.Well, maybe that will finally happen this year.Their defense gave 2 high powered offenses,the Steelers and Saints all they could handle.One thing about the NFL is that defenses tend to be more consistent week-to-week than offense.The Jets scored 48 points week 1 ,then only 12 week 2.I think Sam Darnold will suffer the inconsistency all rookies go through.I see the Browns winning but the Over/ Under is tougher.I'll take the under.The Browns have a tough defense and inept ofense.Jets D is OK.

YTD. 0-4, (0-2 Win,0-2 O/U)
Did Cleveland have their Drew Bledsoe/Tom Brady moment with Tyrod Taylor going down with an injury and Baker Mayfield rallying the troops to victory?Although from a physical/passing ability standpoint,I questioned Mayfield being taken #1 overall, he does have the intangibles and leadership that the Browns desperately need.Now if they can only get rid of Hue Jackson...

Got both the win and O/U tonight.

YTD. 2-4. (1-2 Win, 1-2 O/U)

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)