Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 10:32 PM   #21
thespaah

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson721 View Post
I lose all respect for people who discuss their financials on public forums. Then again, many of your posts here have cost me to lose any respect I might have had for you. Do you feel the need to do this because you were a semi(?) celebrity and still feel the need to be recognized?

Hey Vic, do you want to here about my stock market trades in the last year involving the stock Nvidia? Maybe I should post "I lost $7100 on a bad ride but that is OK with me, I made lots of money on my stock investments!" You didn't make any comments about stock trades but you sound just as arrogant!.

Do I feel the need to discuss that on anonymous racing message message boards? NO

Do I feel it is important for people to know what I might have won on any bets I made on racing? NO

Check your ego at the door. You call races and you don't cure diseases or feed the poor. You are not as important in this world as you think you are!

Good advice you posted here telling Joel Rosario to not leave California! Do you remember that Vic race caller guy? Once again, CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!

I am sure the few sycophants you have here will attack me. Enjoy them and let them feed your ego. Your EGO is larger than your talent is needed in the real world!
Seriously?
This is you..."I'm going to attack a member while announcing I may be attacked".
You're a miracle
thespaah is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement