Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #6
Cratos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
Some of the good ones, you would think, have large ego's and want to get on tv and say how good they are, how much they bet, brag about big scores, etc.

A tv network would have to put an ad in the DRF saying that if you can prove you're a big bettor with documented "signers" and tax returns that show you earn a living from gambling, you can possibly get on tv and be a tv star! Maybe someone would answer the ad!

I believe that you are missing the point, I am not advocating someone to come on the TV and talk about betting. I am saying that thoroughbred racing needs more coverage period, not just the betting aspect of it. Far as betting, there is much more money wagered on Pro Football and College basketball than horseracing.

"Science is correct; even if you don't believe it" - Neil deGrasse Tyson
Cratos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom