Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 09:07 PM   #13
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyZee
I think the best horse won today- People are applauding Kent and bashing Calvin-aren't these the same people that were bashing Kent in last year's Belmont? I didn't bet the race and it's just my opinion that Calvin didn't do anything wrong today; LOSERS always have excuses
The trainer blamed both he and Calvin a little after the race in the news conference, but I believe the bigger blame is on the trainer. The horse was too amped and wouldn't take direction from Calvin. That's on the trainer. If Calvin had pulled MTB back, you'd really have a Calvin=Kent and MTB=BB. Last place maybe. All in all, I don't blame either the trainer or Calvin. Summer Bird was the best today.

to Dunkirk. He justified my praise this spring. Great performance on the lead for 11F. Unfortunately, I stopped betting him after the KD.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)