Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 12:47 PM   #39
Onesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Frustrating yesterday. Had 3 horses in 3 different races. Won the first pick. Horse slammed at break, and then in a race long drive, surging through traffic, finishing 2nd for a $45/1 ex. Narrowly missed a nice dime super with a horse I considered including 4th. Still a solid win. Losing focus and attention, so I opted towards passing the rest of the day.
Next pick came up, and I glanced at him, and ICE COLD on the board. So, I figure; "Money Talks" maybe shouldn't be the favorite, but should be obvious as a threat from a top barn, - and so that it's most likely that the horse isn't at his best today. Wins at a big price. Then the 3rd horse won at a big price.
was good to have had some luck with the selections, but the betting and the woulda-coulda-shoulda was frustrating
Re: the 2nd race....does your process consider tote action normally?

If the answer is no then why did you care about it in this race and just follow your process?

If the answer is yes then why did you care about the result of the race? You obviously made a judgment that 'this scenario isn't profitable' for you (either via data or 'gut').

Results are just variance, they don't matter, only the process does.
Onesome is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)