Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:23 AM   #644
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Anitas Hill also went public after the judiciary committee had finished their initial deliberations. This new information was received and deemed as a proper reason to request GHW Bush to order the FBI to re open the recent BI
Hugh? Anita Hill also "went public"

Where did you come up with such nonsense? Are you claiming "public business"is some sort of legal terminology?
Case law please.
Even though Chuck and Hatch are detestable rethugs, I suspect they know the constitution a hell of a lot better than you. BTW bunky, the entire judiciary committee agreed with Grassley and Biden the dem chairman, also agreed to ask Poppy Bush to ask the FBI to reopen the B.I I think

I am through with you. You are becoming more incoherent than usual. We have gone over the same issues repeatedly and you simply don't remember the conversation.

Bye bye
Yes, Anita, eventually went public but NOT before the FBI was called in! Did you have a point to make?

Public Business is what Congress, generally, DOES! Where have you been all your life!? It conducts the public's business. Not the FBI! And one aspect of the public's business is that the Senate (and the Senate alone!). according to the U.S,. Constitution has the responsibility and the authority to "advise and consent" on SC nominees. The Senate also has, in this regard and others, investigative powers. Conversely, the FBI has NO constitutional authority in this particular set of circumstances, nor does the FBI have any legal jurisdiction to investigate in this particular set of circumstances.

You're right. We are through. You refuse to see that you're comparing apples with grapes with these two SC nominees and their accusers. You absolutely refuse to see the differences. Typical of you and most of your ilk. I believe you've been estranged from reality from your mother's womb!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)