Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 10:00 AM   #640
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
That's because Hill did not go public with her accusations AND because Hill and Thomas, when the incident(s) allegedly took place were both federal employees. That is not the case with Ford and Kavanaugh. You're comparing apples to oranges
Anitas Hill also went public after the judiciary committee had finished their initial deliberations. This new information was received and deemed as a proper reason to request GHW Bush to order the FBI to re open the recent BI
Quote:
And since, Ford has gone public with her accusations against a SC nominee, those accusations now becomes public business and fall squarely within the public domain of the Senate that is the only constitutionally-ordained body that is authorized to investigate into those charges. The FBI has NO constitutional authority. And the FBI has no jurisdictional authority because of the diff[erences between the two sets of circumstances.
Hugh? Anita Hill also "went public"

Where did you come up with such nonsense? Are you claiming "public business"is some sort of legal terminology?
Case law please.
Quote:
Then he's an idiot. He doesn't know the Constitution. Either that, or as Fast said last night, Grassley is playing the perception card because he knows the Senate cannot order such an investigation. Only the president does and it's very doubtful that Trump would go diametrically against the grains of the Constitution and jurisdictional law.
Even though Chuck and Hatch are detestable rethugs, I suspect they know the constitution a hell of a lot better than you. BTW bunky, the entire judiciary committee agreed with Grassley and Biden the dem chairman, also agreed to ask Poppy Bush to ask the FBI to reopen the B.I I think

I am through with you. You are becoming more incoherent than usual. We have gone over the same issues repeatedly and you simply don't remember the conversation.

Bye bye

Last edited by hcap; 09-22-2018 at 10:04 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)