Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 10:13 PM   #41
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincyHorseplayer View Post
This is completely false and I am the poster boy! I had a 2 unit win 1 unit place and double key exacta thing going last year and was going decent without a pulse. I reread Crist's Exotic Betting and got greedy. Been better ever since. Mainly just trying to think how to make money at X clip per single race. The hit % fluctuation varies but the per play expectation is exactly 7.76-1 this winter. I was a churn and burner last year. More race more bets=better yield. I still play a lot of races just a smarter bettor. I am the good handicapper/stupid bettor guy. Normal results are yielding better for me. Being freshly engaged and with 2 new twin grandchildren I haven't played much but been doing well when I do! Hope you are too Thask!
Yes...it's possible to be the "good handicapper/stupid bettor guy". You could be a handicapping GENIUS...and still go broke by doing stupid things like overbetting your bankroll...or betting every race. But, for the life of me...I can't see how someone could be the "good bettor/stupid handicapper" guy. That's why I raise an eyebrow whenever I hear someone say that "It's more important to be a good bettor than a good handicapper". Unless, that is...someone else is doing the handicapping for us.

Last edited by thaskalos; 02-18-2018 at 10:18 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement