Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 02:14 PM   #2
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Another example of the misapplication of the principles of justice and mercy in the hearing.

Sen. Feinstein withheld information from the committee. Justice demands that the information should be excluded. The Sen. instead of following her duty to report the information to allow an investigation to take place in a timely manner, used the info as a political tool. As the info was used as a political maneuver, justice would demand the info would be excluded by a political maneuver.

Once again the dems plead for mercy. They know Feinstein violated her obligations for political reasons and justice demands for a supplemental investigation should be denied. However, Flake gives into his friends tears begging for mercy. Flake gives in by supporting a limited investigation in time and scope. What do the dems do? They now demand more mercy, disguised under the principle of justice, that the supplemental investigation must not be limited as they actually agreed to with Flake. Again justice demands that the dems get what they deserved through mercy extended to them a supplemental investigation limited in duration and scope.

People are having a visceral reaction to this misapplication of the fundamental principles of justice and mercy, even without consciously knowing their reactions are based in these fundamental notions.

The dems even misapplied the principles of justice and mercy to Ford.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-30-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.