Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 04:42 PM   #10
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

I know the speed figures are there, at least for the last race, but he just doesn't look like the same horse when I see him run. Who am I going to believe, my lying eyes or the lying speed figures?

BCC: Where he'll probably go. A loss would devalue his breeding prospects and they'll never know if it was the track surface.

Awesome again stakes: I can't see the greatest Thoroughbred that has ever lived running for that chump change. ($300k) Not sure if they would up the purse.

Woodward: Why not? The SPA is where he broke the track record, which has stood since time immemorial. Also, would give him an 8-week rest for the BCC.

JSGC: This is my vote.

Pegasus: He would have to kiss 2017 HOY good bye, but if he needs a rest, he needs a rest. He could go into the breeding shed from here and not miss the 2018 breeding season.

Santa Anita Handicap (in the spring): Ditto, but would miss the breeding season, so they would only do this if they intended to run him another year; they would be taking a big gamble here.

Retire him : If he's not 100%, this might be the thing to do.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)