Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 12:12 PM   #118
Jay Trotter
CHEESEY

BETTER IDEA

Light, I don't believe any of us are intimating that "we are all that and a bag of chips too" when it comes to handicapping. What raises concern is your continual bashing without putting up!

So, why don't you show us what you have and post your plays in a similar fashion to the way TLG must operate -- posting early, adjusting live and playing every race. We'll even let you keep score since you like it so much!

Start with Wednesday's card. Time to put up or shut up!

ps. I once won a mini-putt tournament but when I showed up to take on Nicklaus I was laughed at! I still don't understand why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light

I'd like to ask all those who says TLG helps them, to demonstrate that BEFORE a race. Tell us how TLG's analysis is helping you pick the race. Then pick the race and we'll be the judge of the fruits of watching TLG. The times I've watched him and I have a horse I really like,he doesn't even mention him,like the TVG dudes who are often oblivious. And its not like some real longshot. So his analysis itself is lacking.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)