Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #22
Space Monkey
Veteran

Quote:
you have just retooled yourself into making sure that you don't win at this game. you have just eliminated the only type's of races where you might find a possibility of an edge. most people are like yourself not having any idea on what is going on with a baby race.
Lambo, I do have a clue about what goes into the baby races. I'll agree that baby races offer great opportunities. I've stayed away from them for about the last decade after seeing so many improbable results for over 30 years. You can spot the best bred, the best connections, the multiple dot workouts, the smart money, and still when that gate opens and the bell rings for the first time, you just don't know. A key element for me in making a profit on the pik 4 is narrowing the contenders down as much as I can which will enable me to bet more on my tickets. Every time I see a handicapper, from Crist, Beyer to Mr.B they always spread out on the baby races. Since I'm picking only 1 Pick 4 for the day, I see no need to play one with this type of race. To say that you can't beat this game by not playing the 2 yr olds is just something I can't accept.
Space Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)