Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 04:33 AM   #13
how cliche
How Cliche

greetings poker thread. hope all's well and you're playing well/running good. as usual tldr

must admit i almost never play anymore. felt i had to stop. life was untenable as a reg. game got better but at the expense of the relationships in my life. wasn't even a pro. asked myself if it was a fair trade and didn't like the answer.

regged some games online the other night cuz they emailed me a promo that was a good deal and i had nothing else going on. if they were all like this session i'd have probably never quit. there was no adversity. was 3 tabling .25-.50 cash and playing a 4th table in a 55bi 8 max tournament. was a challenge to keep up, but got the tempo good in under half an hour. played from 9:30 at night to 3:30 in the morning.

the cash tables i bi for 60 x 3. kept getting all in on the turn as between a 65 and 80% fav. held up in every single one of those spots. 7 for 7. nobody runs that good. by session's end all three stacks increased to at least 180.

ran good in the 8 max too. final tabled. key hand was a 3 way all in pre that i 3 bet shoved 22 bigs with jacks. cracked aces and queens. we were already itm, but that gave the stack needed to make a run. came into ft 8/8 and laddered up to 5th from 230 runners. good but not great ft. elim by calling an all in vs my bb w ace ten off. villain had kj off and outflopped me. first piece of runbad the entire session. instaquit and haven't been back. know this feels like a brag, but realize in my heart and mind that any mouth breather is gonna win running like that.

emptied the account and forgot how much i hate the payout shit they put you through. when you bet races online they pay you direct deposit and it's there in a couple days at no cost to the player. don't use krypto or bitcoin, so i can either pay through the nose for moneygrams or i can wait up to 6 weeks for a check. opted for the latter. that was wed the 17th. would be nice to receive before the derby.
how cliche is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement