Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 08:07 PM   #455
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
And you and Ralph would be coming down hard on the cop? Calling it murder - right?

Right.

Here, I'll help you with some better context.

Romney kicks Obama's butt in 2012, but instead of conceding, Obama spends weeks and weeks encouraging a BIG LIE about how he actually won in a landslide, and the election is being stolen.

This culminates with a big rally on Jan 6 2017 where as Congress is set to certify the election, Obama gives a speech at a BLM rally near the capitol and repeats his lies yet again, and talks about how he hopes VP Biden comes through for him, etc etc.

BLM then storms the capitol and all hell breaks loose, etc etc.

A black woman is the first to try hurling herself through the smashed reinforced window of a barricaded doorway as hundreds of rioting BLMers loom behind her, about to gain access to terrified members of Congress and staffers who are literally running for their lives and trying to find safe places to hide.

And a white cop shoots at whoever is coming through his established last line of defense, and drops her.

There. Proper context. And you and Ralph still crying murder.

Right?

You can bet your sweet bippy I still wouldn't be.
hundreds of rioting behind her? Yeah...you obviously didn't watch the video.

Like I said...three heavily armed cops who could have wiped the entire hallway in a matter of seconds were standing within feet of her the entire time.

There was no justification for that murder. That cop should be in jail.

Same as the cop that kneeled on George Floyd's neck (which I also stated back when that happened, so no hypocrisy here).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-25-2021 at 08:09 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)