Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
OverlayHunter

Credit Where Credit Is Due

Many of us have had and may still have various issues with YouBet - questions of financial stability, their rewards program, emails that don't get answered, etc.

However, they did something nice for their customers yesterday at Keeneland. Since I'm guessing I am one of their least significant accounts and still was invited I must assume the offer was open to all account holders. My wife and I were planning to be at KEE anyway so this was an unexpected bonus.

At a minimum they gave each who attended free admission, good grandstand seats at the finish line, $10 food voucher, $20 wager voucher, track program, and entry to a drawing for a TV. The couple of YouBet reps I had conversations with were very nice to deal with. All in all, it left a good impression.

I know, I know, we like to be very critical of many ADW's here usually with very good reason and there were certainly no limos, no high roller suites, no clubhouse dining, etc. However, I want to personally thank YouBet for making a very nice day at a very nice track that much better. It was certainly a step in the right direction and was appreciated.
OverlayHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)