Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: nfl 22 picks
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 12:06 PM   #52
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey11 View Post
heres a question any you guys feel that any team in the nfl that ends the season with a below 500 average should not make playoffs just look at the nfc south that divison is door mats

You are disrespecting my fading division winner parlay bet. I now need a miracle that Ryan Tannehill can play just a little over two weeks from ankle surgery as Malik Willis combined with poor play calling could not beat Houston while playing at home. Unfortunately for me Jacksonville is no doormat. Trevor Lawrence is slowly starting to eliminate those bonehead plays, and is more than just flashing brilliance. In the last two weeks they won a shootout with the Cowboys, and moved the ball well against a pretty good Jet defense in New Jersey in foul weather, mind you they kicked 4 field goals winning 19-3.
They are 5-2 in their last 7, with 4 of the 5 wins against teams with winning records when they played them. They have beaten Baltimore with Lamar, the Jets and Cowboys in that stretch.

The Jaguars most likely finish at 9-8, unlike the other team Tampa Bay that will probably win their division with a poor or mediocre record they are definitely on the upswing and won't be an easy out in the play-offs.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement