Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 07:24 PM   #57
shanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by traynor
If the point is the marketing of some new generation "Sartin-type" application waiting in the wings for the right moment, you may have to do a better job of convincing people that the "advanced programs" did any more than the "basic programs."

I might be wrong but I always believed the best software was the one that offered the best "TOOL KIT" to the person using it. Enabling one to make decisions for themselves.

Which one presented data and other important factors in a layout that was easily absorbed and applied by the user.

In that regard the "new" software being developed will EASILY surpass anything offered by the Methodology to this date. When folks see it for themselves in the coming months there will be NO doubt that from a "tool kit"
standpoint it has few if any rivals. I will stop here as I am NOT the programmer and don't want to create and ad that isn't paid for. I AM involved in testing and other areas of it so I know of what I speak.

Not one pro I know relies on a software for "picks". They make decisions, use intuition and wager based on a gathering of information which comes together to create a bet.

Someone looking for something to tell them what or whom to bet should subscribe to a service or go " raise guppies" as Jim B. used to tell them.

Best part of all this is that it will be done NOT by demeaning and putting down others to make this look better or important. Seems to be quite in fashion today reading a lot of posts by some. "Put down others and I look better". Horsehockey.

Rather a FREE demo for an EXTENDED period of time to users to let THEM figure out it's worth to them. NOT relying on heresay or other bullcrap. Hands on experience in a one on one environment.

The name of the software is tentatively RDSS. Ted Craven ( Museful) is the programmer and creator.

Richie

Last edited by shanta; 08-13-2006 at 07:33 PM. Reason: spelling counts
shanta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)