Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-23-2003, 12:02 PM   #14
BillW
Comfortably Numb

Re: BillW-Don't be pulling my leg.

Quote:
Originally posted by JustMissed
Bill, Nomadpat started his post with this"Just for kicks, I queried my CRC database to see the results of this question about the effectiveness of BRIS Prime Power. Here are the results:"

When he said "to see the results of this question about the effectivenss of BRIS Prime Power" I would expect to see his results show the 'effectiveness' of Prime Power.

The use of Prime Power does not result in a -19% ROI. I know it, you know and Nomadpat know it.

If you want to see the proper use of databases and the proper way to state results you should take a look at Ken Masas work over at the HRT sight.

Most of the so called DB studies and results I see posted here are most almost a negative to someone's attempt to be a winner player. In other words, they are as useless as tits on a boar.

JustMissed
My point was that you were criticizing your own conclusion and jumping on nomad for it. Seemed weird to me.
While averages are difficult to derive any conclusion from other than results of blindly betting a single parameter, if by saying "The use of Prime Power does not result in a -19% ROI. I know it, you know and Nomadpat know it. " you are implying that betting the top prime power number on dry dirt at CRC across the board would produce a different results, you would be mistaken.

Bill
BillW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.