Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 02:22 AM   #41
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
How can you say that the pricing is being "continually missed", when the game's exorbitant takeout is always the number one complaint whenever the serious horseplayers congregate and debate the issues concerning this game? OF COURSE the pricing is the first thing that needs to be addressed...but are we supposed to continually talk about the very problem that the industry will never get around to solving? Or are you of the opinion that our continuous bitching about the pricing of this game will have some sort of positive effect going forward?
First of all I am not "bitching". I am educating the uneducated and I am not referring to you. Here is an example of what I am talking about.

https://www.americasbestracing.net/g...usses-wagering

When I say continually missed, I mean too many think that this game can be fixed without correcting the pricing. That is an impossibility and that attitude will just lead to pissing away more money on things that cannot possibly work.
If they remain oblivious of this death spiral they are on, they will kill this entire industry. So as this death spiral continues, I will keep on chiming with my analysis. Hope that is okay with you. If not, I believe there is an ignore feature.
Poindexter is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.