Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #28
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
But if you buy the been warmer been colder and the science behind it then you would have to buy the fact this change is very rapid compared to what we know of other cycles.

And if you admit we play a role why the anti-science backlash? Even I question how much of a role we play and I'm certainly not a fan of government actively intervening I don't adopt this head in the sand deny-science approach that a lot of people on one side of this debate do.

As far as something much more fun Polar Bears are fascinating creatures. I'm planning to go to Svalbard in 2019 to hopefully see some. Their numbers globally are up while some populations are down and facing extinction. As far as climate change goes though using the numbers of a highly intelligent and adaptive apex predator probably isn't the best means of gauging climate change... either way.
IF you are a true globalist, and Climate warrior, you should visit China.

Visit China convince people to quit burning shit.

China burns 2+ times as much as we do. IF you are a true warrior, you have to take your parade to that side of the planet and yell at their people.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)