Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #6
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
Greg, tonight in TuP 8 the , Jaya Ho, was a FTS. His trainer had a 22% win rate with firsters. The jock had a 22% win rate with N/A running style horses, for a combined factor of 44. The horse won easily at around 4-1. There was another firster in the same race whose trainer and jock had a factor of 0. That horse finished 8th out of 9.

Naturally, I didn't use my own FTS angle in the tournament I was playing, and the horse I picked instead showed for $2.80.

Also, a FTS won TuP 6, this one on turf. The J/T factor was 24, which was a point under my minimum anyway.

Mule
Glad you reminded me of this....I meant to post further results. I like your use of the Trainer-situation Angles...used them in the past--they're very good with other angles going as well. The problem starts with trying to program positive $ angles with others....we've sort of shelved that idea for now.

The above method is actually programmed onto a module I'm putting together---instead of data-basing everything and staring at cold sterile numbers-I prefer to actually get the method programmed and into use. I can usually (not always) tell if any method is gonna bomb---just by using it on a week's races and seeing how it does.

Anyway this maiden FTS/2nd start method of mine...as I mentioned is based on connections and workouts. I didn't see much in the beginning--and didn't pay much attention to it.
So before tossing it--I gave it another trial run...and actually started nailing some maidens! Okay that doesn't sound proper..."I started winning some maiden races".

It needs tweaking....but I'm now optimistic.

The method picked the very horse JAYA HO you mentioned $9.80 @ TUP

Just this past weekend scored again with WRONG BEN for $29.40

There isn't a play every day, obviously---usually just one--if any.

After checking appx 30 races---6 winners for a nice profit.

It's a good start considering I was ready to toss it. This just may make it into the new "Trainer Moves" program I'm wrestling with now.

Attached Images
File Type: png TUP Jaya Ho.PNG (20.8 KB, 29 views)
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)