Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 02:02 PM   #5882
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Tell us about all the other religions you "accept" but never practice! (You're sounding like Light who believes in Jesus but never believes him.)
I love Jesus. Are you kidding me? Jesus has been one one my main teachers in this life. But unlike you, it's in real time, not Biblical time. When I am troubled, I ask Jesus and I get answers. Not like in a conversation, but some time will pass, maybe minutes, maybe days, and I suddenly know the answer. Above all Jesus has taught me that if I want to be successful in anything, I must come from the love in my heart. If I come from anger, hate, etc, that's instant Karmic results as it is when one comes from love. Law of attraction. He knows.

The reason I don't believe a lot of that negative stuff you post about Jesus and saying it is in the Bible, is that I actually have enough of a relationship in the here and now with Jesus since my childhood to know he is much wiser and loving than the low life quotes you associate to him. He is wise and loving beyond this world. And your stupidity in believing that such an advanced being can have the standards of an idiot is basically beyond science fiction.

My position is corroborated if you read some of the history of the creation of the Bible and the early Christian Church. You will find that there were many nefarious characters who interjected their own self serving ideas of Jesus and God and used their power to inject it into the Bible. At the same time they rejected other more Jesus friendly texts such as the Gospel of Thomas. Do you really think the Bible is uncontaminated by the narrow minded stupidity of man? It is your duty as a human being and a soul of God to separate the Wheat from the Chaff and have a real relationship with God, because it is happening all the time. It is your consciousness that needs to become aware of it. Your unconscious quoting of a book doesn't cut it.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most