Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TLG vs. CMOORE
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 03:33 PM   #308
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I never "sucker punched" TLG and cmoore did not "gang up" with me. He simply agreed with me in public. Several agreed with me privately as cmoore initially did as well. BTW,I dont see cmoore listed as a member anymore. Why is that?

Your little experment has proven my point. It doesn't really matter how good or bad cmoore did. He is not a public handicapper nor a NYRA employee. The point you proved is TLG's ROI is negative which is what I was saying and you,TLG and others were disagreeing with that point.
Bullshit...nobody here disagreed that TLG's overall ROI was negative betting every single race at Saratoga...what we disagreed with was your characterization of that -7% ROI (with picks that are submitted before scratches and changes are known). You used almost every negative word you could think of to describe Andy's performance at Saratoga. Most handicappers would recognize a -7% ROI for a public handicapper over the course of the Saratoga meeting, picking every race, to be much better than average.

as for cmoore, it seems he has quit the board...didn't you read the private message he sent me that I posted here?

I get the feeling some of you don't read these threads very well...maybe that's why you accuse me and others of "ganging up" when nothing of the sort took place.

And you most certainly did sucker punch TLG, as you are doing right now. You're saying my little experiment has proven your point, when in fact my little experiment was FAR FROM OVER at the time cmoore turned tail and ran from his own "comedy of rules" fiasco.

cmoore has moved back to his old stomping grounds and is now looking to continue the contest over there UNDER HIS NEW RULES...the very same NEW rules HE DEMANDED be enacted in reply #258...yes, the same rules that would have given Andy a $42 winner and a $9 winner...and yes, the very same rules that made him QUIT HERE after I did nothing but ENACT his rules and update Andy's score accordingly (as a joke at first, not thinking for a moment that cmoore would get that upset over the fact that I was actually changing the rules AS HE DEMANDED I DO in reply #258).

Of course I see that cmoore is now conveniently neglecting to add the $42 winner and $9 winner into his scoreboard for Andy. Seems he only wanted his new rules enacted if that meant Andy would NOT benefit...when Andy did benefit in an amazing turn of irony less than 24 hours later, that's when cmoore flipped his lid and quit the contest.

Sorry for the long recap, but like I said, it seems by some of the replies here that some of you may have failed to comprehend what exactly happened here.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-06-2009 at 03:38 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)