Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:55 AM   #7
DanG
Easy Goer

Quote:
Originally Posted by john del riccio
Dan,

I think Street Senses use of the TB Derby will start th etrend in motion. Any Given saturday turned out top be a pretty awesome 3yo as well and he cam eout of that race as well. As for WAR PASS's race. It was a paid workout and
he was never really asked. It'll be interesting to see who shows up at TB to take him on.

John
Exactly John;

Everyone is wondering if a one-dimensional type can make the champ track a horse. “Honey Honey Honey” isn’t even close to a win threat, but he’s got the earliest gas of the locals it seems.

It’s always interesting to see a top animal when their taken out of their best game. I.e. Seattle Slew in the Derby (as was mentioned in another thread.) when he got off so badly and then blasted off like Jim Taylor on a Packer sweep it was AWESOME. (No…I’m not comparing Pass to Slew btw)

Is War Pass…one of the “ones”? Come to Tampa everyone and see if the champ will go to the Wood with his growing reputation in tact or…not.
~ George Bernard Shaw
DanG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)