Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 10:12 AM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When I got to work that morning, one of the guys said HEy!@ today is 911....better be careful. We all laughed.

Then I went into a meeting , and right after it started, the same guy sticks his head into the conference room and says plane just flew into one of the WTC Towers. We chuckled and waved him off.

When the meeting was over, I went upstairs to the office area and no one was around. They were all in the Board Room watching the TV.

It was unbelievable what was going on. So many unconfirmed reports of other attacks that did not rally happen....scarry morning.

A day to never forget. So many people have their morning coffee then went out and became bonafide heroes, never missing a heartbeat. Their bravery their only weapon in the first battle of the war on terror.

Watching on TV as a third party, with no ties to the WTC, I can only imagine the horror for those who had loved ones there and watched them die on TV.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)