Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 01:31 PM   #72
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Right. Ivana divorced him because she was tired of the life styles of the rich and famous.
That's the proof, heh?

Also, I would remind you that that divorce took place around 1992, right? That's 26 freakin' years ago! Or if you count to the election -- 24 years ago. So...even if he had been an adulterer that was long before the election. How is his sin of adultery relevant to the 2018 election? Or if you think it was very relevant to the election, then Shirely all of Hillary's far more recent sins would carry a lot more weight with me at the ballot box than Trump's much older marital indiscretions. It would be a case of me voting for the FAR LESSER of two evils given the only two choices I had at the ballot box.

Last edited by boxcar; 04-22-2018 at 01:34 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)