Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 04:47 PM   #9
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Well, I heard some expert on ESPN opining that yes, experience and leadership are still keys to advancing in the tournament these days, but now you (a coach) just go out and get one instead of 'developing' one within the 'program.' The sudden turnaround of some of these former unknown teams is a grad student with eligibility, or a transfer that was on a tourney team last year, according to Seth Greenberg, I think, could have been any of them. Point is, recruiting means something different than it used to. Used to be called 'tampering.'

Having given up the control of TV this winter to the wife-unit, I didn't watch much during the season, I just checked scores and rankings once in a while. So I have to to mountainman's observations, but if I have to change my old man views to maintain interest...I'll try.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.