Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 10:39 AM   #40
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltonKelsey View Post
Maybe Nitro just got interested at the 'turn of the millennium' as he so poetically puts it, but I have news for him

Folks have been watching the exotic pools since the day they were introduced, what , 40+ years ago?

It's no deep dark secret. It doesn't require the wizardry of a mysterious mentor, to clock the exacta and doubles.
I think perhaps you should try comprehending the written word before making such ridiculous comments. My previous response was to simply offer some rationale for my feelings about the topic of this thread. Apparently, that went right over your head as well.

Not that it makes any difference, but I didn’t start using the tote analysis at the “turn of the millennium”. That’s when it was developed (and not by me). I only became aware of its existence around 2005.

I’m sure some players might have been watching the mutual and exotic betting pools for time immemorial. However, its apparent that you can’t appreciate the difference between just looking at something and actually analyzing it with the aid of a computer program. BTW in 1978 (“40 years ago”) home PC’s were in their infancy and the Internet was not really a public utility at that point.

I would enjoy watching you or anyone else attempt to manually take down all the tote information during a typical betting cycle and then better yet arrive at some conclusion.

Neither the tote analysis or its originator is mysterious by any stretch of the imagination. (Even yours!) There’s no “wizardry” involved unless of course you characterize computer programs or their developers as having that sort of trait.
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)