Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #24
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
It was John McCain who said ... 'I'm no war hero. I just happened to have been captured'.

It was Chris Rock, during the 2008 Presidential campaign (?), that did a McCain joke by saying ... 'McCain's no war hero. He got captured.'

All Trump did was steal someone else's joke. A joke in poor taste, yes, but plagarism nonetheless.

So, the media paints Trump as evil for telling a poor joke about someone that they regularly ridiculed. And the Trump haters bought into this wholeheartedly, as know-nothings tend to do.

The same media didn't go after Chris Rock when he told the McCain joke nor did many of you Trump haters. And, where was the media on the Bill Clinton rapes and crimes of treason? Hillary on Bengazi and Russia One? Obama's acts of treason with Iran, Russia and a host of other really illegal acts. How about the FBI/CIA/DoJ criminally going after Trump? Not a poop from any of the geniuses and Trump haters on this site.

Keep harping against Trump for all the stupid and wrong reasons and you'll simply be laughed at and ignored, like most of you are laughed at now.
When a draft-dodging president says something like that...I trust you realize that he insults many more soldiers than just John McCain. One would think that a president would have more sense than to plagiarize from Chris Rock when he is addressing sensitive issues.

Any president deserves criticism when he offends in such a stark manner...and this includes your Donnie-boy. You guys kept harping against Obama for 8 full years...and you personally have been harping against Clinton to this very day. And you presume to try and censor me after a mere 17 months...by threatening me with rejection and ridicule?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most