Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #15
DeanT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie
Likewise...would be nice to see the results and the impact we have made on the pools, all in one table.

Just wondering if we have gone off "message"....I was under the assumption the Pool Parties were a way to let track management know we were out here. I wonder how much we will move the needle on the handle of what appears to be the biggest race running today. Granted, maybe this approach has been discussed already. If so, a thousand pardons.

What metrics are we using to identify what impact HANA has on the parimutuel pools? (especially in today's case)
Hi D,

It has been a bit hard to do with the big pools. Those are all estimates.

I kept track on the blog of the small pools. $20-25K seems to be the norm, but that seems to change. We have had piles of scattering data. This week will be another which is hard to gauge, but next week the plan is to blitz a smaller track, possibly mid week to see what we can do. Suggestions are being bandied about on the handletalks thread.
DeanT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)