Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Stupid Pools
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 11:17 AM   #86
bello
Veteran

Love your enthusiasm RR and I will give MVR another shot for sure.

One of my betting patterns at the Mountain was keying on certain shippers from certain tracks....love the FL shippers as as example.

Maybe it was an anomaly, and certainly what applies at one track does not work universally, or it would be an easy game. But the shippers I played ( not sure what constitutes a breakdown) where ill prepared to race or just plain lame.

I always defended the smaller tracks as a home for slower horses that still could and should be racing. Small infirmaries and age very well may be part of their issues. But it seemed to me some of the horses racing just should not have been on the track and seemed to be there for one last hail mary to be claimed. I never felt that at Mtneer or CT.

I am willing to give it another whirl as I love the secondary and tertiary tracks and want to support them with my wagering dollars.
bello is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)