Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Stupid Pools
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:25 AM   #76
rrpic6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
Hook gaining cred amongst players. They pay attention to his picks.

As a jock's agent, former official, on-screen handicapper, and avid bettor, the dude has real chops and elevates the joint. Quite an asset to his employers.
Matt definitely knows Ohio racing. Only flaw is sometimes his Morning Lines are off from mine. Not to be a jerk, but mine are more accurate. I'll use today's 5th Race as an example. The ML of entry mates #1 Eightthehardway and #1A Mixed Colors are 15-1. They are Ohio Breds facing open company in a NW2 other than Allowance. If they both run, I see them going off at 7-2. If the #1 scratches then 15-1 is accurate. If #1A scratches, Eighttheharday still goes off at 6-1. He's won 7 of his 8 lifetime races at MVR, including the last 2 runnings of the 75K Ruff/Kirchberb Memorial Handicap for Ohio Breds. BRIS ranks him 1st in Prime Power and 4th in average speed rating.

RR

PS. I still miss buddy McGary. He helped put Mahoning Valley on the map.

» Advertisement