Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 07:56 AM   #14
Capper Al

Bug found

I live to code another day. The bug was found. It wasn't the field that displayed the error. This caused me to go crazy, or crazier for those who already think I'm crazy. I should of mentioned that my importing module wasn't were the problem was. This has been working fine for years. It was my program's data being outputted into a csv file for input into an Excel spreadsheet. About two dozen columns upstream from where the error was visible, and only under very limited circumstances, a comma was skipped between fields. I want to thank everyone who posted for their support. Sometimes a programmer just needs to talk. I worked on this bug for over 10 days. It was a tough one and very maddening.

Thanks

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)