Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 02:24 PM   #34
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
Have you seen how the CDC changed the definition of the term "vaccine" on their website? They literally redefined the meaning so they could still even call the COVID shot a vaccine.

I don't think the government or drug companies are injecting Americans with anything bad, or that there is ill intentions behind the vaccine itself. This is a power game now. A simple act of the government forcing a way to insist on control.
If I suppress my worst fears and cynicism, I think they believe it's OK for them to lie, spin, and mandate things because they think the American people are idiots and they know what's best for everyone.

So they will maximize fear, oversell the vaccines, downplay the risks, and hide anything negative to achieve their goals.

The possibility that they could ever be wrong or that some people might have unique circumstances that don't apply to their broad stroke ideas is outside their range to consider. They are too arrogant to consider it.

This is the mindset of the totalitarian.

The totalitarian never wakes up one day and says to himself, "I think I'll become evil and start imposing my will on everyone".

We wakes up 100% sure he's right about something. And he believes it so strongly, he's willing to do evil things to accomplish his goals.

Sure, lying directly, lying using the media, manipulating data, forcing people to get vaccinated even if they were already infected (or lose their job), locking people out of activities for not being vaccinated even if they have a clean test or have already been infected (all while vaccinated people are also spreading it) etc.. is not the same as rounding people up, jailing then, or even purging them because they disagree with you. But they are on the first wrung of evil and starting to climb.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)